Sunday, November 11, 2012

Alternative Spa on Yonge Street

Great review from TERB below. Sarah is the regular girl at Alternative Spa and is great but takes weekends off.
I went to 2029 Yonge St last Sunday. I met an older Asian woman, but I don't remember her name. She was the only one there. Big turnoff was her large tattoo on her leg. Her leg was one giant tattoo. The room was clean with a shower in it. Paid 40 dollars for a 30 minutes massage. Okay massage with oil. She tried to get me to pay an extra 120 dollars for her big special, but I said that I only had 80 dollars with me. She became pushy and insisted that I show her my wallet. I became unhappy and said that I only wanted an HJ and I wanted to get out of there. She kept on asking why I was unhappy and don't I want her big special? Eventually I agreed to her big special for 80 dollars. It wasn't that great because her body was soft and flabby and the tattoo was a big turnoff. I wished that I used the 120 dollars to buy lottery tickets. Actually, I wished that I went to my regular MPA and spent the money on her.

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling so much delightful to find your blog. This is great information about
    Exotic toronto Really so much informative.

    ReplyDelete